This cacao bean recipe benefits, on a holistic level, from the composition of other crops growing in the region and the specific farms. To be precise, the native West Indian bay trees and ginger crops, positively impact this exotic flavor profile.
Typical notes of Caribbean cacao, racemosa pepper, licorice and ginger. Pleasant acidity and fruity aftertaste.
Innovation and processing
CETICO stands for Center for the Integral Transformation of Cacao.
This is a unique facility conceived by Rizek Cacao to produce the best, distinctive cacao, from wet beans.
- The first fully integrated post-harvest cacao processing center.
- Exclusive methods and equipment for fermentation and drying.
- Microbiological controls.
- Highly qualified professionals.
- Sensory panel.
- Physical and chemical parameters quality control for all batches.