Dominican Nacional is one of our first cacao recipes ofthe Rizek Historical Selection, a collection that celebrates the depth and excellence of Rizek Cacao.
The Dominican Nacional has Ecuadorian DNA with Dominican blood. We have selected and analyzed unique clones from previous centuries based on historical significance and exclusivity.
Initially roasted nuts, dried fruits such as raisins and prunes are perceived. In the middle of tasting floral woodsy stroke.
Innovation and processing
Centralized fermentation & drying at CE.T.I.CO, which stands for Center for the Integral Transformation of Cacao.
This is a unique facility conceived by Rizek Cacao to produce the best, distinctive cacao, from wet beans.
- The first fully integrated post-harvest cacao processing center.
- Exclusive methods and equipment for fermentation and drying.
- Microbiological controls.
- Highly qualified professionals.
- Sensory panel.
- Physical and chemical parameters quality control for all batches.