It is the Latin word for admirable. Mirabilis is the result of a lengthy study where we evaluated clones and varietals based on productivity and flavor.
Mirabilis has a proven yield of 2.5kg. per plant, per year, with traditional farming techniques, and no fertigation.
Typical Dominican profile. Red fruits, citric notes, low astringency, strong chocolate taste, nice bitter note.
Innovation and processing
CETICO stands for Center for the Integral Transformation of Cacao
This is a unique facility conceived by Rizek Cacao to produce the best, distinctive cacao, from wet beans.
- The first fully integrated post-harvest cacao processing center.
- Exclusive methods and equipment for fermentation and drying.
- Microbiological controls.
- Highly qualified professionals.
- Sensory panel.
- Physical and chemical parameters quality control for all batches.